We are a globally experienced practice that’s all about make-sense marketing and brand building.
The Morgan Network
We are sought out by high-potential executives to:
- Create strategies and practices that spark dramatic growth and improve capabilities.
- Orchestrate opportunity assessment in developed and emerging geographies.
- Position and launch new businesses that deliver significant incremental sales.
- Spearhead critical business-building programs and initiatives.
- Train and coach talent while on the job.
Our founder – Mary T. Morgan – personally leads every assignment and operates utilizing a renowned resource network.
Mary T. Morgan
Mary is a versatile marketing veteran with an accomplished track record of strengthening portfolios and teams. Acknowledged to be a quick study, strategic spark and creative problem solver, she has helped hundreds of brands in companies large and small around the world. Mary held leadership positions at P&G and Kraft prior to establishing The Morgan Network. She is a proud alum and fan of Michigan State and Duke.
For more details about Mary, visit her LinkedIn profile.
- Creating and successfully positioning multiple +$100 million new products.
- Leading issue and opportunity deep dives into growth platforms, innovation, positioning, cost structure, availability, visibility, digital, et al.
- Providing functional coaching and leadership.
- Sharpening strategies and practices to accelerate performance and improve organizational talent and capabilities.
- Diagnosing and fixing problems quickly and permanently.
- Defining visions with roadmaps that deliver and continue to deliver dramatic growth.
- Improving planning to drive better results that align with company goals.
- Assembling charters, footprints, stories and architectures that promote dialogue, learning and success.
- Understanding what builds and is available to build the business.
I’m pleased to announce the formation of Trynamic Partners with former Mars Corporation executives Brian Camastral and Bernie Lodge. Our goal is to help a handful of private companies accelerate sales and profits while securing a meaningful legacy. We diagnose what is and is not working, uncover critical value drivers that create opportunity and coach the management team through to solutions. If you are interested in learning more about Trynamic, contact me, Bernie or Brian.