We are a globally experienced practice that’s all about make-sense marketing and brand building.
The Morgan Network
We are sought out by high-potential executives to:
- Create strategies and practices that spark dramatic growth and improve capabilities.
- Orchestrate opportunity assessment in developed and emerging geographies.
- Position and launch new businesses that deliver significant incremental sales.
- Spearhead critical business-building programs and initiatives.
- Train and coach talent while on the job.
Our founder – Mary T. Morgan – personally leads every assignment and operates utilizing a renowned resource network.
Mary T. Morgan
Mary is a versatile marketing veteran with an accomplished track record of strengthening portfolios and teams. Acknowledged to be a quick study, strategic spark and creative problem solver, she has helped hundreds of brands in companies large and small around the world. Mary held leadership positions at P&G and Kraft prior to establishing The Morgan Network. She is a proud alum and fan of Michigan State and Duke.
For more details about Mary, visit her LinkedIn profile.
- Creating and successfully positioning multiple +$100 million new products.
- Leading issue and opportunity deep dives into growth platforms, innovation, positioning, cost structure, availability, visibility, digital, et al.
- Providing functional coaching and leadership.
- Sharpening strategies and practices to accelerate performance and improve organizational talent and capabilities.
- Diagnosing and fixing problems quickly and permanently.
- Defining visions with roadmaps that deliver and continue to deliver dramatic growth.
- Improving planning to drive better results that align with company goals.
- Assembling charters, footprints, stories and architectures that promote dialogue, learning and success.
- Understanding what builds and is available to build the business.
I am pleased to announce the launch of our (ad)venture initiative to assist new and needed businesses. We are eager to provide expertise and/or funding. If you offer an intriguing consumer product or service (soft spot for food, special interest in the large and aging boomer market), demonstrate the ability to generate > $150,000 in ongoing profit and are founders/owners handling day-to-day operations and open to sharing an equity stake for our involvement, contact us!