Marketing. Strategy. Branding.
The founder of The Morgan Network is Mary T. Morgan.
She calls herself a Marketing Practitioner.
Her colleagues call her “The Mary Poppins of Marketing.”
Practicing the art and science of marketing around the world.
Delivering value to your customer.
Guiding principles and resources for growth.
Differentiating your product or service.
10 Reasons To Consider Us
1. You know something needs to change but you don’t know what.
2. You don’t have time, money or patience for a consulting project.
3. You could use extra talent, tools, and tenacity.
4. You want a resource that can bring out the best in your team.
5. You understand success requires brilliant strategy and execution.
6. You need results now.
7. You feel it is important to balance analysis with action.
8. You prefer that your team learn by doing.
9. You appreciate experience in and across companies and cultures.
10. You want to deliver stellar results and have fun doing it.
I have had the pleasure of working with Mary on numerous projects over the past 20 years. I call on her whenever I need great marketing that delivers quickly. We align on the problem to be solved. She engages directly with the local team, works with them to set the marketing foundation, then — as a part of the team — helps them implement the solution. Mary is a hands-on professional who’s all about delivering in-market results.
I had the opportunity of working closely with Mary to develop a vision and strategy for a wide range of business development situations across Latin America. She went beyond advising to really engaging with the local teams to deliver results. I was really impressed with her powerful marketing knowledge and deep consumer understanding. Her passion and energy are inspiring.
Mary Morgan has proven to be the Mary Poppins of Marketing — practically perfect in every way. She’s assertive and effective in all environments, but especially when a change in the wind blows her in to work her magic and help put things right. Mary has helped get supercalifragilisticexpialidocious results again and again. If your marketing department needs transition, open the window and let Mary in.