Marketing. Strategy. Branding.
The founder of The Morgan Network is Mary T. Morgan.
She calls herself a Marketing Practitioner.
Her colleagues call her “The Mary Poppins of Marketing.”
Practicing the art and science of marketing around the world.
Delivering value to your customer.
Guiding principles and resources for growth.
Differentiating your product or service.
10 Reasons To Consider Us
1. You know something needs to change but you don’t know what.
2. You don’t have time, money or patience for a consulting project.
3. You could use extra talent, tools, and tenacity.
4. You want a resource that can bring out the best in your team.
5. You understand success requires brilliant strategy and execution.
6. You need results now.
7. You feel it is important to balance analysis with action.
8. You prefer that your team learn by doing.
9. You appreciate experience in and across companies and cultures.
10. You want to deliver stellar results and have fun doing it.
Mary Morgan is unique. She is the only top level marketing professional I have ever encountered who has true ‘helicoptering skills’. She can combine the highest level strategic advice with the practical skills of designing and executing market programs. One of the most effective marketing gurus in America!
I have had the pleasure of working with Mary on numerous projects over the past 20 years. I call on her whenever I need great marketing that delivers quickly. We align on the problem to be solved. She engages directly with the local team, works with them to set the marketing foundation, then — as a part of the team — helps them implement the solution. Mary is a hands-on professional who’s all about delivering in-market results.
Mary is one of the genuinely original minds in marketing today. Rather than applying a template approach where a single answer suffices for every client, she brings to bear her decades of industry experience to fashion the Goldilocks solution for each client: just right. Her insights are both strategic and practical, and (most critically) she is a joy to work with. Mary is, indeed, a no-lose proposition.