Marketing. Strategy. Branding.
The founder of The Morgan Network is Mary T. Morgan.
She calls herself a Marketing Practitioner.
Her colleagues call her “The Mary Poppins of Marketing.”
Practicing the art and science of marketing around the world.
Delivering value to your customer.
Guiding principles and resources for growth.
Differentiating your product or service.
10 Reasons To Consider Us
1. You know something needs to change but you don’t know what.
2. You don’t have time, money or patience for a consulting project.
3. You could use extra talent, tools, and tenacity.
4. You want a resource that can bring out the best in your team.
5. You understand success requires brilliant strategy and execution.
6. You need results now.
7. You feel it is important to balance analysis with action.
8. You prefer that your team learn by doing.
9. You appreciate experience in and across companies and cultures.
10. You want to deliver stellar results and have fun doing it.
I had the opportunity of working closely with Mary to develop a vision and strategy for a wide range of business development situations across Latin America. She went beyond advising to really engaging with the local teams to deliver results. I was really impressed with her powerful marketing knowledge and deep consumer understanding. Her passion and energy are inspiring.
Mary is one of the genuinely original minds in marketing today. Rather than applying a template approach where a single answer suffices for every client, she brings to bear her decades of industry experience to fashion the Goldilocks solution for each client: just right. Her insights are both strategic and practical, and (most critically) she is a joy to work with. Mary is, indeed, a no-lose proposition.
I had the opportunity to observe Mary in action with one of our mutual clients. Her marketing prowess and emotional IQ impressed me — and the entire team. She was able to enroll members to her points of view and get them to collaborate effectively, creating a positive business atmosphere, cementing critical interdependencies and ensuring eventual success.