- These are the most popular #Christmas #toys since 1983 https://t.co/C9eKdGea2G via @FastCompany https://t.co/de6EOve0kv
- @JohnRichardBell Thanks for weighing in - John - and I'm totally with you on the stay focused + #DoLessBetter ... Enjoy the holiday season!
- Revealing: The cities contributing most to global GDP by 2030 https://t.co/NOoM5svpmU
Matt Berman, Founder – Bolt Barbers
“Mary Morgan has proven to be the Mary Poppins of Marketing — practically perfect in every way. She’s assertive and effective in all environments, but especially when a change in the wind blows her in to work her magic and help put things right. Mary has helped get supercalifragilisticexpialidocious results again and again. If your marketing department needs transition, open the window and let Mary in.”
Andrea Saia, Board Director – Coca-Cola Enterprises & Align Tech
“We have called upon Mary and her network on a variety of key business needs — from the formation of a global marketing function to enduring brand positioning to new brand and concept development. Mary is a dynamic leader who serves as a positive catalyst for consumer-driven benefit creation. She is a valued and trusted member of our extended marketing team.”
Brian Camastral, Former President of Global Food – Mars
“I have had the pleasure of working with Mary on numerous projects over the past 20 years. I call on her whenever I need great marketing that delivers quickly. We align on the problem to be solved. She engages directly with the local team, works with them to set the marketing foundation, then — as a part of the team — helps them implement the solution. Mary is a hands-on professional who’s all about delivering in-market results.”
Patricia Field, Directora Comercial – AbbVie
“I had the opportunity of working closely with Mary to develop a vision and strategy for a wide range of business development situations across Latin America. She went beyond advising to really engaging with the local teams to deliver results. I was really impressed with her powerful marketing knowledge and deep consumer understanding. Her passion and energy are inspiring.”
Peter Kreutzner, CEO – Life Science Nutritionals
“Mary was introduced to me as an added value resource and I was skeptical, to say the least. But within a short time, she was indeed adding value. Her style allows her to quickly understand the challenges of the business in an unobtrusive way. Combine this with her deep consumer understanding, loads of packaged goods experience and before you know it, Mary is working seamlessly with your team delivering tangible results.”
Darren S. Cahr, Partner – DrinkerBiddle
“Mary is one of the genuinely original minds in marketing today. Rather than applying a template approach where a single answer suffices for every client, she brings to bear her decades of industry experience to fashion the Goldilocks solution for each client: just right. Her insights are both strategic and practical, and (most critically) she is a joy to work with. Mary is, indeed, a no-lose proposition.”
Jan van Twillert, VP of Global Marketing Blue House – Danone
“Mary came in at a time when we were transitioning our global marketing function. One of her assignments was to work with me on an important new product launch into lead countries. She simply joined my project team and helped shape and execute a plan based on her wealth of knowledge and experience. I found Mary to be challenging, constructive and pragmatic — an inspiring person to work with!”
Mark H. Landsberg, Senior Consultant – Guttman Development
“I had the opportunity to observe Mary in action with one of our mutual clients. Her marketing prowess and emotional IQ impressed me — and the entire team. She was able to enroll members to her points of view and get them to collaborate effectively, creating a positive business atmosphere, cementing critical interdependencies and ensuring eventual success.”
Michael D. Schlesinger, Vice President & Secretary – InfraRed Imaging
“Mary sits on our advisory board as a resource to our clients. We raise capital for early stage companies and to do that effectively, business plans must be stellar. Mary’s skill in communicating both verbally and textually is a tremendous benefit to our clients, providing them with clear and sharp focus on what really matters in building their businesses.”
We are a 20+ year old practice that’s all about make-sense marketing and brand building. Mary personally leads every assignment and operates utilizing a renowned resource network. The Morgan Network is sought out by high-potential executives to create strategies and practices that spark dramatic growth and improve capabilities, orchestrate opportunity assessment in developed and emerging geographies, position and launch new businesses that deliver significant incremental sales, spearhead critical business-building programs and initiatives around the world, and train and coach talent while on the job.
- You know something needs to change, but you don’t know what.
- You don’t have time, money or patience for a consulting project.
- You need results now.
- You could use extra talent, tools and tenacity.
- You prefer that your team learn by doing.
- You feel it is important to balance analysis with action.
- You want a resource that can bring out the best in your team.
- You appreciate experience in and across companies and cultures.
- You understand success requires brilliant strategy and execution.
- You want to deliver stellar results and have fun doing it.
They call us the executive trifecta. We call ourselves Trynamic Partners because we are a trio of seasoned executives with dynamic yet synergistic talents and a track record of stellar results together in the world’s biggest small company. Our goal is to help visionary owners who want to achieve more. Without losing ownership to unknown entities, they want more of an impact in top-line sales and bottom-line profits while securing a meaningful legacy. Ideal companies are already established, have positive cash flow, and play somewhere in the consumer product value chain. Our services are funded by the value we create.
- It all begins with a purpose-driven vision anchored in core values.
- An intimate understanding of business value drivers creates opportunity.
- Goals, strategies and activities that are aligned provide focus.
- High performance teamwork transforms people and companies.
- Insight, relevancy and clarity build consumer connections.
- All processes need to provide the most value with the least waste.
- Supply chain must ensure sustainable cost structure and reliable customer delivery.
- Disruptive innovation requires courage and discipline.
- Financial rigor avoids surprises.
- Caring about all of your stakeholders does payoff.